Tuesday 2 February 2010

Competition Time

There's been a huge amount of interest in my little competition. Just guess how many golf balls I'll lose in 2010 (all rounds count) and win a dozen premium golf balls of your choice. You have until the end of March to register and can change your mind as often as you like until the closing date. Comment below and leave your guess. Why not become a follower and keep right up to date with my progress as well as regular spot prizes on offer each month.

Go on, have a punt. What you got to lose?

7 comments:

  1. Hey Homer,

    Can you put me down for 85 please.

    Regards...
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How often do you play before i place my bet?
    Cheers
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe

    Usually twice at weekends and maybe twice in midweek during the summer. Somewhere around 80 rounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your blog.
    Put me down for 72!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick Wright from HDID forum6 February 2010 at 21:32

    You'll lose 91 balls

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK put me down for 74. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...