Saturday 6 February 2010

My Swing

It's dawned on me that I've done a lot of talking about my swing, what I'm working on and what needs to improve. However, many, sorry most, of you won't have a clue what it looks like let alone whether it is getting better. I went to the range last night to work on the stuff from my lesson on Tuesday and finally it is starting to click into place. Here are a couple of swings with a six iron and a driver. A few people have commented over on the Golf Monthly Forum but please feel free to add any comments or thoughts you have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elBuVwHzEMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwy-K0By1MI

There has definitely been an improvement in in the swing  I'm turning much better and on a more solid base and with the better posture have more room to work in. Hope you like the footage and feel free to speak your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...