Friday 15 January 2010

Green grass has been sighted

Whisper it quietly but the snow is going. Royal Ascot remains under a blanket of white and not looking to be open, at least not tomorrow. I imagine it will struggle to deal with the excess water and so likely to be flooded in places. The glass half full in me is hoping it'll be ok as I've got a game pencilled in for Sunday, but the glass half empty guy on the other shoulder is shouting louder and telling me to stop dreaming.

Either way I'm off to find a range that's open tomorrow and get back to work on my swing. The frustrating thing is I was making real progress and beginning to hit it well and on a regular basis before the latest interruptions. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but just hope I haven't lost too much impetus. I hope you get a chance to get out and swing whether on your course if its open (lucky so and so) or down your local range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...