Thursday 9 February 2012

Winter Warmers

As the snow is beginning to arrive again and it is still freezing cold I thought I'd share a few of my favourite video clips to lighten the mood. I know a few of you are going stir crazy not being able to play or practise. These have done the rounds before but I still think they are classics. They feature the American golfer Ben Crane. He always comes across as quite focused and intense on the course but it would appear in fact he's a sandwich short of a picnic and just a little bit mad.




I hope you liked them and that we can all get back out and swinging and playing again soon. If you're lucky enough not be affected by the weather and snow and have games booked this weekend, happy golfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...