Friday 18 August 2017

Golf Monthly Forum Day - Sunningdale and New Zealand Golf Clubs

Welcome. If you've been following me on here and on my youtube channel (Three Off The Tee Youtube Channel) you will know I've been talking about a Golf Monthly Forum Day (Golf Monthly Forum) at the world famous Sunningdale and New Zealand golf courses. I put a sneak preview up on my channel (A Sneak Preview) and hope the video I am going to showcase here does justice to the unique atmosphere of both venues.

It was a pleasure to play both courses which regularly feature in any top 100 UK courses. Both courses were in tip top condition and with the heather in full bloom every hole was a photographic opportunity. Both clubs were reticent to allow me to film on the course which is why I was restricted to filming some groups off the tee and my own playing partners for both the Old and New courses at Sunningdale and at New Zealand. I don't think it takes anything away from the splendour.

I hope you enjoy the full video here Golf Monthly Forum Day Video

While you are watching, please be aware that it isn't too late to enter my competition to win two dozen golf balls of your choice. All you have to do is guess how many stableford points I scored on the Old and New courses at Sunningdale and at Captain's Day at Royal Ascot on 19th August and as a tie break add how many putts you think I'll take. Full details can be found at my video on the subject here (Competition Video). You must subscribe to the channel to enter. Please put your guess in the comments box, total points, number of putts and the balls of your choice. Good luck

I really hope the video captures what a great two days this was. A big thanks to everyone on the forum who was involved in organising the day, to both clubs for their generous hospitality. Enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and thumbs up the video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...