Monday 24 January 2011

Competition Time - A Reminder

It isn't too late to enter my competition to win a Titleist Vokey wedge of your choice and it is free to enter. I know a lot of the members at Royal Ascot have been reading the blog recently so come on guys have a guess. You more than most know my game and so could have "insider" knowledge. All you have to do is guess what my 2011 stroke average for all games (social and competitive but not including matchplay events) will be.

The original thread is here http://threeoffthetee.blogspot.com/2011/01/competition-time.html and you can register your guess there or I am more than happy for you to have a punt at the bottom of this one. You have until 31st March to make a decision and if you have already entered you can change your mind up until the deadline.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...