Wednesday 10 May 2017

Aimpoint Express - A Video Guide

I've just added a video to my Three Off The Tee youtube channel which shows a basic Aimpoint green reading technique (Aimpoint Express video). This is in response to a number of queries I've had, not only from members at my club at Royal Ascot, forum members on the Golf Monthly Forum (Golf Monthly Forum), Let me make one thing clear. It is not an instructional video. I am a fourteen handicap golfer but it is my interpretation of a simple green read to show you the process, and hopefully dispel one myth, that it's much slower than a conventional method of green reading. It isn't and is proven to be more accurate when done properly.

I've written about Aimpoint before on here and you can check this out here:
Aimpoint Express blog

If the video interests you enough to consider looking at it further I've attached a link below to find a clinic in the US and there is also a link to Jamie Donaldson's website so UK based readers can contact him (or via his social media) to find out where and when he's holding classes. I know he uses both Woburn and Brocket Hall but I also know he does travel to other clubs too.

Find a clinic in the US

Jamie Donaldson's UK website

I hope you find the video interesting and it gives you an idea of how it works and how effective it can be. Please subscribe to the youtube channel, give the video a thumbs up and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to put them in the comment segment and I'll read them and make sure I respond to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...