Tuesday 26 April 2011

Where in the World?

One of the great things you get when you do these blogs is the ability to track how many people look at your work and where abouts in the world they come from. It seems to biggest source of  traffic is from my home club which is refreshing and however you come to my humble efforts charting the incompetence of an enthusiastic "Chopper" and golf in general you are very welcome.



However looking at the stats for this week alone, I've attracted interest from around the world. Not withstanding big golfing hotspots like the UK, Ireland and the US, there have been hits from Iran, Slovenia, Italy etc. I seem to be "big" in Poland and down under in Australia too. G'day. Wherever you are from, it'll be great if you could leave some feedback on the posts I make. Maybe you empathise with the way I lurch from one golfing disaster to another. Maybe you disagree with the way I approach the game. Maybe you could even help this "almost" lost cause. Either way, I'd love to get some comments and dialogue going and who knows maybe some more followers. I've added a Twitter link too so if there is something on here you want to share with your golfing Tweeps just click and post. It's so simple to use and so there is really no excuse now not to get involved. Wherever in the world you are, it's good to see you here. Don't be shy and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...