Saturday 25 February 2017

New Youtube Video

If you are a regular follower, you'll know that there is now a youtube channel that runs in conjunction with this blog which you can find here (Three Off The Tee Website). Please feel free to visit it and if you like what you see don't forget to hit the subscribe button.

There's a new video today. As you'll know from my last blog post, I've had a few health issues recently that necessitated a stay in hospital and I'm struggling now with post viral fatigue. My immune system and body is shot and I'm struggling with tiredness and exhaustion which has laid me low and meant no golf and no practice. I did try to hit balls at the range but I was tired after only a few balls and was forced to give up as there was no way I could have a constructive practice session. The good news is I'm getting better and stronger and so will hopefully be hitting the range again soon. Indeed I've got a lesson booked with Andy Piper at Lavender Golf Centre in Ascot on Wednesday and so hopefully I can get my swing on track and can then crack on and work on my game and get back on the course.

Anyway, I digress (as is the norm) and back the video. I've done a "what's in the bag" but not the standard version, looking at what clubs I use. This features my practice bag. As a regular reader (as you should be by now!) you'll know I love my lessons and then getting out and working on my game. Some may say I do too much work on my game. They may have a point but it's what I like and I feel it still benefits me when I get on the course so for now I'm sticking with it. Over the years I've accumulated many training aids and gadgets hoping they'd help improve my game. Sadly, many have been a waste of time and not given what the blurb promised and so have been quickly discarded. However there are some that have stood the test of time and have been in the practice bag for a while and there are one or two recent additions.

What's In The Practice Bag?
This video explains what they are, how they work and what they've done for my game and includes a few links to other websites or youtube videos to give you further information. I hope you find it useful and informative and that there may be one or two things in the bag that may hope your own practice. The video can be found here (What's In The Bag). Enjoy it and don't forget to click the subscribe button to view my future video content and if you have any comments about the video (or any of the other ones already there) please feel free to put them in the box below the video.

Hopefully with the better weather (in the UK at least) on the way and the start of the season imminent, along with the Masters being around the corner, I can get out and play and practice again soon and make up for lost time. I'll be recording my progress here and on youtube for your entertainment (the road to single figures has already had many, many ups and downs to date and there's sure to be more). In the meantime, watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...