Saturday 21 January 2017

It's Live

My Youtube channel now has it's first content. Please log onto Three Off The Tee Youtube Channel
to see the first video, an introduction to myself, why the "Quest For Single Figures" is so important to me and what you can expect going forward in terms of content.

In case you are struggling to log in for any reason, you should be able to find the video here (Three Off The Tee - All About Me)

I hope you like what you see here and going forward and don't forget to click the subscribe button and follow me on social media (Facebook - Martin Bedborough and Twitter - @hackergolfer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Is Beautiful (And Rather Hard)

Greetings one and all and welcome to another humble blog offering. I want to start by asking a question. If I said par 3 course, what is you...